The Thalaspa website can be visiting at the address: www.thalaspa.com
The access and use of the website are subject to the "Legal Mentions" detailed below together with the applicable laws and/or regulations.
The connection, use and access to this website involve the full acceptance without reserve of all the provisions of this Legal Mentions by the user.
ARTICLE 1 – LEGAL INFORMATIONS
The Thalaspa website is published by:
Aquatonale SA, Z.I Sainte Anne - 56350 Allaire in France
Phone: +33 2 99 71 84 41
Social Capital: SAS with capital of 375 000€
RCS : R.C.S. VANNES 498 353 819 865
TVA : TVA CEE FR 533 5381 9865
Code APE : APE 6420Z
The Managing Editor is Pierre Boutigny
Contact email address: email@example.com
The Thalaspa Website is hosted by:
Whose registered office is located at the following address: 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
Phone: +33 (0) 8 203 203 63
Communication form to be followed on OVH’s website
Are considered as users people who browse, read, view and use the Thalaspa website.
ARTICLE 2 - ACCESSIBILITY
In principle, the website is accessible to users 24h/24h and 7d/7d, except interruption, scheduled or not, for maintenance or in case of force majeure.
If unable to access to the site, we commit ourselves to do our best in order to restore access. The website will be not held responsible for any damage of any kind whatsoever resulting from its unavailability.
ARTICLE 3 - DATA COLLECTION AND DATA PROTECTION ACT AND CIVIL LIBERTIES
We may collect personal data about you, especially when you subscribe to a service, download a Downloadable Content, sign up for the newsletter, send us an e-mail, respond to a survey or study.
The company commits itself to respect your privacy and protect the informations that you provide.
• Follow the customer relationship: if you send us a message, the data are kept and used to send an answer to your request and to follow-up
• Processing of services: sending of newsletters, access to counseling, etc.
According to the Law "Informations and Freedoms" of January 6th of 1978, amended in 2004, you have the rights to access, opposite, modify or delete your personal data. You can use this right at any time by sending an e-mail with a photocopy of your ID or passport, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Newsletters: The personal informations you provide can allow us to send you newsletters. Those newsletters always specify our identity and the object of the newsletter. If you do not wish to receive such informations, you can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletters you receive.
ARTICLE 4 - COPYRIGHTS
The information on this website can be downloaded, reproduced, printed subject that it is only for a personal use and not for commercial purposes.
Any other use not expressly permitted is strictly prohibited.
The fraudulent use of the trademark or any other content of the website is strictly prohibited.
ARTICLE 4 - COOKIES
Cookies are data stored in the terminal equipment of an Internet user and used by the site to send information to the browser of the user, and allowing the browser to return information to the original site (eg an identifier session, choice of language or date).
You are informed that during your visits to this site, cookies (cookies) may be installed on your browser.
These cookies pursue different purposes:
- optimize the site and facilitate navigation on the site
- allow the provision of a service specifically requested by the user of the site such as access to certain services
- Analyze trends and audience measurements of the site and compile statistics
Thalaspa may be required to collect anonymous data from Internet users (browsers used, number of pages viewed, number of visits, path of the user on the site, time spent on the site or on a page, etc.). .
No data relating to the surname, first name, telephone or address of the Internet user will be collected during the performance of the service by Thalaspa or through its Service Provider.
During the data collection and processing process, Thalaspa or its Service Provider may use the Internet user's IP for the sole purpose of a regional precision geolocation and assign it a "cookie". To the extent that this data could allow in some cases to go back to an individual, and in order to protect them, Thalaspa or its Service Provider will only keep this data for a limited time in encrypted form, and without ever return to the statistics tool or at any other point in the business.
You are informed that you can oppose the installation and use of these cookies, but that their removal may alter the navigation on certain parts of our site.
The setting of your browser software allows you to be informed of the presence of cookies and possibly to refuse them as follows:
- For cookies to analyze trends and audience measures of the site and to establish statistics, you can go to the website below and choose the Opt-out option: www.atinternet.fr/ policy-of-respect de la vie privee /
- For cookies intended to optimize the site and facilitate your browsing on the site, or to allow us to provide you with a service specifically requested:
- You can oppose the registration of cookies by setting your browser as follows:
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the "tool" menu then "Options"
2. Click on the "privacy" icon
3. Locate the "cookie" menu and select the options that suit you
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the "Tools" (or "Tools") menu, then "Internet Options" (or "Internet Options").
2. click on the tab "Confidentiality" (or "Confidentiality")
3. select the desired level using the slider (High to block all cookies)
1. In the menu bar, choose the Edit menu
2. In the drop-down menu, choose Preferences ...
3. Choose the "Security" icon
4. To prohibit cookies, choose the option "Never". It is not possible to block cookies on a case by case basis with this browser.
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings.
4. In the "Privacy" section, click the Content Settings button.
5. In the "Cookies" section, you can change the following settings:
Block all cookies: Select the option "Prohibit all sites from storing data".
Photo credits: Thalaspa, Shutterstock and istockphoto
The photographs have been retouched.